Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Disc SRAM ETap AXS - Gloss Teal Tint/Black
Reflective/Clean - Modell: 2020
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we built a race bike to be the most complete out there. How'd we do it? We started with our Rider-First Engineered™ frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling. As with all of our pro-level bikes, the Tarmac Pro eTAP delivers similar performance to its older S-Works sibling, but at a more palatable price. SRAM's new Force eTAP AXS 12-speed groupset handles shift and braking duties, while the Roval CL 50 carbon fiber wheels slice through the wind. Top that off with an S-Works handlebar and seatpost, as well as the fan-favorite Power saddle, and you're ready to tackle anything from a local road race to your first gran fondo.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 10r carbon. It's the most schedule, we've ever made and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams. That's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight—the perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered™. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- For additional compliance, the seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
FRAME: Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FORK: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21h
REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h
INNER TUBES: Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valve
FRONT TIRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
REAR TIRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
CRANKSET: SRAM Force AXS, 48/35T
FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTAP AXS
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTAP AX
SCASSETTE: SRAM CS XG 1270, 12-speed, 10-33t
CHAIN: SRAM Force, 12-speed
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc
HANDLEBARS: S-Works Short & Shallow
TAPE: Roubaix S-Wrap
STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
SADDLE: Power Pro
SEATPOST: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
SEAT BINDER: Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
Montering og forsendelse av sykkel
Sykkelen blir åpnet og skrudd sammen i vårt sykkelverksted av våre erfarne mekanikere. Vi justerer gir og bremser og sørger for at den er klar til bruk. Så blir den pakket sammen i eske og polstret godt. Det som må gjøres fra kundens side er å montere på styre, pedaler og forhjul*.
*Kan variere noe fra en sykkeltype til en annen